Lady Justice, Witchlings and Seamus

MrDwhitey

Hi all, first post, just putting pictures of my two crews out here. First I got:

witchlings.jpg

due to how the figures looked. I really liked the look and story of them. Then I got:

ladyjustice.jpg

and again, due to the story and look.

Played a few games and heavily enjoyed the system, though I don't think we've managed a game where we've got much right so far. :suspiciou

Then I heard that one of our group was selling Seamus, and although at first I found the Ressurectionists a bit odd, I warmed to them and bought that set. Thus I arrived at:

themadhatter.jpg

And I've yet to play a game with them! Hopefully will do this Sunday, looking forward to that.

I have to thank Wyrd for making some of the most fun miniatures to paint. :love:

Ta all :shakehand

Just finished off some more ressurectionists. Next up (when I have money) will be Leveticus!

undertakerslot.jpg

And some corpse counters/objective markers:

corpsecounters.jpg

Also, with Nicodem I knew I needed a few zombies, but I lack the funds currently to purchase the excellent looking ones Wyrd makes. I do however have over 20 of the old Heroquest ones, so I painted up 2 of them. I also made a blast marker for Nicodems Decay spell, and my own Grave Spirit (again due to no money!). The skeleton on the blast marker was varnished multiple times as that's how it'll be held.

zombies.jpg

I also managed to magnetise my entire ressurectionist force.

Edited by MrDwhitey

Thanks all, and by "fly" I hope you mean "be allowed" and not "thrown at me" :flute:

The grass on the base are Silfor tufts by miniNatur. Mine are 1:45+ scale, long tufts, late fall.

I found out about them after a tourney where a chap told me about a scenery for bases type site called Barrule. Decided to get them and it makes doing bases easier.

I'm now wondering if I might use some Heroquest ogres as the inevitable Flesh Constructs that will be raised. :dead:

Edited by MrDwhitey

The Judge is getting a lot of love. :sleepy:

So I have a game today, and I wanted Flesh Constructs. Having no instant delivery or money, I thus used what I have, and in a couple of hours before sleep (work morning after!) I painted these two, very rushed though! But they'll do.

fleshconstructs.jpg

And here is how I transport them. It may not look slick, but it seems to work nicely. :sleepy:

ressurectionistcase.jpg

Edited by MrDwhitey

The grass on the base are Silfor tufts by miniNatur. Mine are 1:45+ scale, long tufts, late fall.

I found out about them after a tourney where a chap told me about a scenery for bases type site called Barrule.

Thanks for info, I have been looking at various tufts, but wanted to be certain before apurchase, cos thay are quite expensive compared to static grass.

I see you use Barrule/Antenociti - are you UK based?

Aye, South Wales.

Had my first game with Nicodem, and he's scary. Almost took down Rasputina's crew with no losses with bolster undead on punk zombies. Sadly Tina got lucky later on and got line of sight to Nicodem and totalled him. Then a Belle ate her. ;)

Models left on the table, 1 punk, mortimer and the belle.

I summoned and lost two flesh constructs (seriously, summoning undead is so fun in this game).

It got to the point where Nicodem felt so awesome I felt I had to be playing him utterly wrong according to the rules. :nod:

Edited by MrDwhitey

Well, I said Leveticus would be next (somewhere!). I only managed to find him and the Desolation Engine, but at some point I'll get Alyce and somethings to be Abominations.

Pictures kinda ruined by my cameras flash, but I lack a decent lighted area. :bawling:

leveticus1.jpg

leveticus2.jpg

With Leveticus I wanted to go for a zombie-esque look, as during the battle the guy spends half the time dead or dying. :thumb: (Plus I can't do eyes, my hand shakes too much)

leveticus3.jpg

Edited by MrDwhitey
Added another image

I had not realized how huge that Desolation Engine really is. I just might have to get one of those, though my wallet is looking at me like this: :puppy: "Please mister, not anymore, I have a family to feed. Think about the children!"

Nice paint job too. This is probably also the very first DE I've seen on the forums.

ps. Neither me or my wallet have kids...

And here is how I transport them. It may not look slick, but it seems to work nicely. :sleepy:

ressurectionistcase.jpg

ahhh now I see the magnets in action. I thought you magnetized the feet of the models and the base, and you just switch them around lol... my bad (I'm such a n00b)... BTW is that a Marks & Spencer scottish shortbread tin? :)