Malifaux Audio Review

RussWakelin

Howdy Malifaux Fans,

For any interested our podcast, The D6 Generation, just did a detailed review of Malifaux.

Not that any of the folks here don't already know how unique and cool a game Malifaux is, but if you'd like to here our thoughts on it the episode is here:

http://thed6generation.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=585534

The Malifaux Discussion begins @ the 2 hr 43 min mark.

(Yep, we do a long show.)

Please let us know what you think.

Russ "Still kick'n arse with Perdita" Wakelin

As a long time fan of the D6 Generation (I got hooked on Episode 2), I have to say that I was a bit dissapointed (no hate) in your "detailed" coverage of Malifaux. While I understand that you have outlined the game in several previous shows, I felt that you glossed over some of the more Innovative Mechanics such as the way the game handles terrain and the extra flexibility allowed by the incorporation of the (1) Interact ability. I'm not saying the review was bad, but it seemed rushed.

The re-enactment at the end of the episode was very good, though. In a way, I guess I didn't need a detailed review (I play the game very regularly), but I just didn't feel that you gave this review 100%...like you have in other reviews. Just so you don't think I'm some fanboy who's mad that his game didn't get the 2+ with a re-roll, I thought your ratings were pretty spot on.

Anyway, keep up the good work and take this for what it is intended to be: constructive criticism.

-Kevin