Tale of War- February 2010

evil twin

Here you have the new releases for February!!!:

We continue increasing the list of crew for Ron&Bones, this time with the great Long Jhon. The overseer more boastful and treacherous of 7 seas;).

Designed by Ivan Gil.

Sculpted by Ivan Santurio.

Paintede by miniart productions.

Design of Long Jhon:

longjdesign2.jpg

Card:

longj.jpg

Here you have some pictures of the sculpt:

longjgreen.jpg

longjgreen2.jpg

longjgreen3.jpg

longjgreen4.jpg

We are proud present 4u, a new line of short collections for that we hope that you like them.

The first one of these collections is 4 busts of the pirates from Ron&Bones.

bustotrasera.jpg

Here you have the Marquess of port fraud.

Sculpted by Ivan Santurio.

Painted by miniartproductions.

busto1.jpg

Some pictures of the painjob:

finbusto.jpg

finbus2g.jpg

For finish you have available the new row cards pack with the following characters´ row cards inside:

-Gangan.

-Pumboo.

-Hueson Smith.

-Pellejo Bill.

cartas5.jpg

Hope you like them all!!!!

TOW Team.

• 1 month later...

Hi to all,

Here we are again with the third bunch of new releases for this year.We start with a new character for our Ron And Bones game.

Here you have to Rick Crazy, the sea cape of the Long Thorn ship.

Sculpted by Simon Remis.

rickdesign.jpg

rickencarte.jpg

More pictures:

rick1.jpg

rick2.jpg

Here you have Sloot Gunner´s bust. The second one of the first ForU´s collection.

Sculpted by Simon Remis.

sloot1.jpg

sloot2.jpg

sloot3.jpg

Hope you like them!!!!

TOW team.

Where is a good place to buy these miniatures in the States?

Bonus points if the answer isn't Fantization or CMON.

Game Kastle in San Jose, CA carry them. They have a separate online store (I think it is them), called FRPGAMES and you can find those awesome looking pirates @ http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=product_list&mfg=TOW

DO I Get my bonus points? ;)

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys!!

You have now available the new releases for May.

We started with a new character for Ron & Bones, here you have the brave tribal pirate Teruk´te.

Design: Pedro Nuñez.

Sculpt:Simon Remis.

Paint: Miniart productions

terukdesign.jpg

Here you have some pictures from him:

teruk1.jpg

And his skill´s card:

terukskills.jpg

And there she comes! our 10th revised tale with Rapunzel. A new version of the classic fairy tale

thanks to our new designer Enrique Fernandez, an spanish prestigious designer.

Design: Enrique Fernández.

Sculpt: Simón Remis

Paint: Javier González.

rapudesign.jpg

Here some pictures of her:

rapuprinci.jpg

rapu6.jpg

rapu2.jpg

You can see more pictures in the "June new releases" article of the main website.

http://www.taleofwar.com

This month we will post two snippets of stories from the world of Ron & Bones with news and dark secrets,

the fragment to obtain further qualifications of "I like" will be continued in the next bunch of new releases.

You choose of which story you want to know more.

Hope you like them!!!

Tow Team.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi to all!!!,

The heat begins to tighten in the harbor, but we're still here, at war and at the controls of the canyon.

A new race has appearaced in the world of Ron & Bones. Last month we have posted an initial hung

facebook about them. The deeps ... and to open the can reached navigating the Overseer Ludwig Van Reed.

Design: Enrique Fernández.

Sculpt: Simon Remis.

Paint: Jose M. Palomares.

Design:

lvrdesign.jpg

Principal photo of this angry overseer:

lvr1.jpg

And his skills´ card....

lvr2.jpg

Some pictures from the final sculpt:

lvrg1.jpg

lvrg2.jpg

lvrg3.jpg

lvrg4.jpg

lvrg5.jpg

In few time we will post in the official forum and facebook his combart cards.

This month we have a huge novelty for the players of Ron & Bones ... The pack of buccaneers!.

Get the combat cards of 12 brutal pirates in a single pack and at a special price.

The pack contains everything needed to play immediately with all the characters.

desk1a.jpg

desk2f.jpg

10937730.jpg

21992212.jpg

71672751.jpg

73289318.jpg

55255185.jpg

25513596.jpg

64396092.jpg

54845493.jpg

74625065.jpg

d10v.jpg

d11v.jpg

d12m.jpg

Get now the first collection of ForU with an special discount in a full pack and complete

the collection of busts of Ron & Bones.

forucom.jpg

Those have been the new releases for the month of July, as always stay tuned to our Facebook

to keep updated of all developments.

Hope you like them!

Tow Team.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

Another month is here and a new round of news too!, It´s not stop ...;).

Here you have a new character to enroll in your crew, has not needed more than a month to become

the most popular character from buccaneers´ box of last month. So I'm really think that she has been waited forward for more than one.

Here she is, Lady Buller...

Design: Pedro Nuñez.

Sculpt: Simon Remis

Paint: Jose Manuel Palomares.

"The cup half full of a wonderful cabernet sauvignon of the vineyard of Duke, shone under the lights of the lamps that lit the large main hall of the palace.

-My dear hubby, this elixir is exquisite. I would not mind to stay here and drink it all. Long ago I hate your presence. But I have to admit that your current company and "condition" are totally comforting for me. - Lady Buller argues.

The Duke of Palm Creek, Jans deBoer look puzzled the scene, staring into space. A thick pool of crimson liquid baths his figure now lying on the ground. The Duchess pulled his feet so that the viscous liquid velvet stain her suede boots.

Then Ambrose, the family butler appeared at the door.

-Ups...- Ambrose Butler exclaims, without showing a shred of emotion to that fact.

-He encountered,- replied Buller.

-Certainly, Madam, I am quite sure that dagger in his back has not had anything- he says.

- Tell my sister, her lover, my husband looks for her to seeing here in the main room- Lady Buller says innocently.

She rose from the table and she walked up to the body of her dead husband, then thrown a ring that she was holding in her hands, where despite the multiple scratches, etching could still be read, 'For the everlasting love'."

Design:

d11b.jpg

Principal card:

blister.jpg

Character skills:

ficha.jpg

Some pictores of her:

12pg.jpg

13p.jpg

lady1a.jpg

lady2.jpg

lady3p.jpg

lady4.jpg

lady5.jpg

lady6.jpg

lady7.jpg

After a long time without any new release in the general line!, here you have a new one. In this development had been involved the collaboration of several members of the Spanish team.

Here we present Ithanir Snowwalker (54 mm). The sculpture is fron the machine of win prizes Fernando Prieto Carbonell (Nano). For the painting section we

counted with JMPN´s hands as usual for some time, but we have also had the collaboration of Toni Nieto, great modeler

and friend who wanted to contribute their bit to promote this special reference with this fantastic work.

Desde aqui agradecerles a los 2 su gran trabajo, paciencia y ayuda.

Esperamos que os guste tanto como a nosotros.

Ithanir Snow walker(54mm):

Box front:

ithanir.jpg

Jmpn´s painted version:

drowg1.jpg

Toni´s painted version:

ithanirtoni.jpg

Some pictures of nano´s sculptwork:

drowg2.jpg

drowg3.jpg

drowg4.jpg

drowg5.jpg

Util here the new releases if this month, hope you like them. Stay tuned to our Facebook channel regularly will post news and information.

See ypou in the sea!!!.

Tow Team.