mrborges does Lady Justice...and Crew

mrborges

Pick up my first starter last week, Lady Justice and the Death Marhals. N.B. picked up my second a few days later :)

I based Lady Justice and the Judge on two of the graveyard bases.

022.jpg

Because of their coffins I decided to base the Death Marshals on plain bases with some plaster filler and a little bit of gravel.

019.jpg

So far I've painted up one DM, just a few more details to add, and have started on the other two, now that I have a paint scheme I like. I haven't taken a good picture of him yet, but when they're all done (hopefully by tomorrow night) I'll be able to.

029.jpg

I'll continue updating this thread as I move forward with the crew.

Comments, questions, etc. very welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please, steal the pose(s)!

Just after I attached these guys, I picked up some Litko "flying bases" for another game. I realised the 'flying' guy might look great an inch off the base. I'd consider picking up another pack of DMs one day to try it :)

Krylon is in fact pretty cheap. I haven't yet tried the even cheaper stuff at Walmart, but I'm quite happy with Krylon. I bought a GW can once, but at like $18, there's no way I'm doing that again. I'd love Black, but not at that price. Maybe I'll go with the super cheap black if I can find it, and just check it out.

Oh, and the mat is an untouched Zuzzy. I colour-matched my Resurrectionist bases to the mat's gray.