first game!!!

mattausten86

Sonia isn't that bad in combat, but when you put her against someone that specializes in melee like Lady J she is going to get pasted. If you pit Sonia against low SS models her sword is pretty good swinging away making the enemy discard cards and you gain life. Also remember to cast inferno a nasty surprise against people that cannot get out of your range.

I went to my FLGS, knowing that they had a demo going on. Free for all between 4 people, and we had a few tables going. It was AWESOME. I had actually arrived late, and someone had to leave early so I picked up his crew and ran with it. My FLGS rocks, as the owners' let us use the models they themselves put together and painted.

I was using Sonia Criid vs Nicodemus, an Arcanist (dreadlock guy), and the Vicktorias. Ended in a draw on VPs, but the most fun draw I ever had. I'm hooked, and am glad I picked the Guild up (plus a few outkasts;)).