Hobo Names!

Sushicaddy

Ok, while researching the prospect of riding the rails to Hobo con next year, I came upon this site that had the names of buried Hobos, and I thought I should post it here for an AWESOME way to name some of the unnamed characters, like the convict gunner.

http://www.hobo.com/westbound.htm

BTW apperantly "Catching the Westbound" is, in hobo parlance, a euphamisim for dying, which I thought might be another neat addition to malifaux, especially is the Malifaux Railroad went west though the breach.

Do people actually do this?

What happens if you run into a stabbin' Hobo?

Do railways still hire thugs to throw you off the train?

Do the people at Hobo con smell better or worse then the guys at Gencon?

no, people do not do this. There IS a hobocon, but to my knowledge no one rides the rails to it. Hobocon also seems to be rather small, lik 30-40 people small....

Stab the hobo first, I guess

I'm sure that other modes of transportation have lessened the need for thugs working for the train companies, but I'm sure it's possible.

I assume no place in heaven or earth smell worse than the people at gen con.

I thought I should post it here for an AWESOME way to name some of the unnamed characters, like the convict gunner.

BTW apperantly "Catching the Westbound" is, in hobo parlance, a euphamisim for dying, which I thought might be another neat addition to malifaux, especially is the Malifaux Railroad went west though the breach.

Great ideas, thanks dude! I'm gonna call mine Pugdog. :maliranged