Merc's?

whitekong

Do you have the rulebook? From what I understand, you're welcome to use any Outcast model that has the "mercenary" special rule, they just cost one more SS/ So yeah, the gunslinger is a definite option. I haven't had a chance to really look at all the mercs, but the gunslinger seems like he would be FANTASTIC.

Werecat's got it in 1. If you've got the Mercenary trait, and no other restrictions (Alyce), you're free to be hired into a crew for +1 SS. The Gunslinger's a great model, and he fits really well into a lot of crews. He'll add a bit of range to the Resurrectionists, but he's not nearly as static as Hans.

Any Outcast with the Mercenary trait will work for any factions(at an additional cost of one Stone).

So that means you can hire

Bishop

Killjoy(Nicodem can actually hire him for his base cost)

Taelor

Misaki

Hamelin

Convict Gunslinger

Hans

Johan

If you are playing a two master brawl, you second master can be the Victorias as well.

Nicodem can also hire any model(regardless of faction) that has the Undead characteristic

He is a very cool model, too bad I can't use two.:proud:

Why not? Only models with the "Rare" or "Unique" characteristics are limited in the number you can bring to the table.

EDIT: While a valid statement, as Nilus pointed out, the Gunslinger is Rare 1, so he is limited as to the number you can hire.

Edited by Angus Khan

Why not? Only models with the "Rare" or "Unique" characteristics are limited in the number you can bring to the table.

Gunslinger is Rare 1.

Edit: And just a minor correction above. You can only bring two Merc models in a non-Outcast crew(in a scrap, double that in a brawl like normal). Per the crew construction rules.

Gunslinger is Rare 1.

Didn't realize that, I guess that's what I get for posting without checking my book first...

Edit: And just a minor correction above. You can only bring two Merc models in a non-Outcast crew(in a scrap, double that in a brawl like normal). Per the crew construction rules.

Got me there too... forgot that one... ;)

Nilus: 2

Angus: 0