Cult of December

katadder

Looking good man!

If you wanted to make them really look great though, I would do two things that make a huge difference without a ton of work.

1) The figs look a little bit flat, lacking some edging and details if you get what I mean. A super easy way to fix that is to give the minis a quick wash / ink. For example with the Ice Golem and Gamins, I would use a watered down blue ink, and go to town on them. The darker ink will sit in the recesses and really make the details pop out. Simple to do and will make a huge difference!

2) Get some playground sand and glue it to the bases. Dry brush it 1-2 different earth tones to add some texture to the base.

Do those two quick and easy steps and your figs will go from good to great!

;)

yeah tina needs that for sure, but the golem and gamins have it (watered down hawk turquoise is how i used it) but cant really tell from those pics.

I have some flock here that i may get round to using but me even painting something these days is rare, but i like malifaux minis so getting them started and pretty much finished today is a 1st in a long time for me.