Review found online for Malifaux

"One of those companies looking to start a new game is Wyrd Miniatures. They’ve been making minis for years, and now they are coming out with a new game to support their minis. Malifaux is played in a dark Victorian fantasy world where crews battle for control of the Breach. The miniatures are striking, and the game uses a deck of cards as a randomizing device rather than dice. So it has a different play to it. A friend has been playtesting it for the company and raved about how much fun it is. It was about the only game I really took time to demo at the show, but I can see from my demo why he raved. The deck and figure interaction is a fun change of pace. Plus, for a traditional miniature game it’s pretty affordable with a $35 game book, a $7.50 deck of cards, and $30-$37 for a starter box set (which is enough figures to field a crew in the game). Remember that you’ll have to assemble and paint the figures, but if you are looking for a minis game, this is one worth looking into."

Link to the review.

It's part of one mans review of various things he saw & experienced @ Gen Con.