order

streetsamurai

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw man! I ordered mine this morning at like 12 am, does this mean I will not be getting it by the end of the week?

Not necessarily. My box was post dated this past Tues. It may have just been dropped in the mail in the afternoon instead of the morning and that's why it took so long. Also, you'll want to consider that both Eric and Nate are at GenCon and may not be returning right away so your order might take a little while to get processed.

Also, you'll want to consider that both Eric and Nate are at GenCon and may not be returning right away so your order might take a little while to get processed.

Well, thats just not fair! J/K ;) I know, I just am really excited by the figures and have been reading the Chronicles. My major problem is not knowing which faction to play. I know I want a Gremlin team for sure, but will want another one for teaching.

Packages went out over the course of three days, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I'm told, due to the fact that there were so many of them (great problem, but still). Overseas orders were all sent out on Wednesday due to the fact that each one of them had to have a form filled out for them which we normally take care of but passed the buck as we skipped out of town for Gencon.

Anyhow, sorry folks if they haven't gotten to you as of yet but certainly anticipate everyone being pleased with the book and their purchases when it coasts through the door. We're certainly eager to hear your thoughts.

Packages went out over the course of three days, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I'm told, due to the fact that there were so many of them (great problem, but still). Overseas orders were all sent out on Wednesday due to the fact that each one of them had to have a form filled out for them which we normally take care of but passed the buck as we skipped out of town for Gencon.

Anyhow, sorry folks if they haven't gotten to you as of yet but certainly anticipate everyone being pleased with the book and their purchases when it coasts through the door. We're certainly eager to hear your thoughts.

I think I'm gonna cry