Does WEiRD sKeTCH Really Exist?

By the simple fact that we are talking about him, doesn't that make him real? An idea may exist in a much more ephemeral state than a solid object, but it exists, none-the-less. Even if WEiRD sKeTCH's existence is limited to discussions on his nonexistence, that is, in itself, proof of his existence.

Q.E.D.

Curses, don't point this out to them. Remember I originally supported WS not existing because I wanted to test a theory that if enough people don't believe in him he'll stop existing. You're ruining the experiment....

I wanted to test a theory that if enough people don't believe in him he'll stop existing. You're ruining the experiment....

Are you suggesting, like Tinkerbell, that Weird Sketch is a fairy, and that if we don't believe in fairies that they will fall out of the sky, shrivel up into brittle husks, and die?

I love Tinkerbell! (and am moderately fond of Weird Sketch.)

I do believe in fairies!

TN_tinkerbell-pixie.JPG

Tinkerbell! You're alive!

Ahem... Ahh...

Right. Sorry, got a little carried away. That went to a weird place, there.

It's clearly the drugs.

WS does not exist. He wasn't even in the book!

Does that mean I don't exist either... GASP! ;)

By that logic, I don't exist. But there are pictures of me. There is a weird disembodied hand floating around in one of those pictures, though. Maybe WEiRD sKeTCH is just a spooky floating hand? Isn't that all you need for gaming anyway?

Vicky, that comment about McM's nurses was the best. Keep doing your stretches. ;)

Are you suggesting, like Tinkerbell, that Weird Sketch is a fairy, and that if we don't believe in fairies that they will fall out of the sky, shrivel up into brittle husks, and die?

I love Tinkerbell! (and am moderately fond of Weird Sketch.)

I do believe in fairies!

TN_tinkerbell-pixie.JPG

Tinkerbell! You're alive!

Ahem... Ahh...

Right. Sorry, got a little carried away. That went to a weird place, there.

I..... Have to go now...

*Backs away slowly trying to avoid making eye contact*

Vicky, that comment about McM's nurses was the best. Keep doing your stretches. ;)

exercises? I don't need no stinking exercises! Oh fine.

Ankle pain pill... One.

Flu med pill... Two.

Ankle muscle relaxer pill... Three.

Sore throat spray... Four.

Fever reducer... Five.

Whooooo the room is spinning. Look at all the pretty

colors. Is Nath flying? Oh shit! I think I see wired sketch!

But he's wearing a tutu while practicing Kung Fu. And... Is that

a Teddy bear he's holding.

Bad trip! Bad trip! Helllllllllllllp!

I have never met WS, nor most of you people, but based upon my miniscule understanding of what is happening here, I had to vote No, because even if it did infact exist, WS' existence would be futile nonetheless. Even if WS proved its existence to me as I type, the world around it would still believe that it does not exist, and therefore would not believe in its existence, regardless of what I told them. By discussing its non-existence, we have banished any possibilities of it existing from our frail minds, and thus it, WEiRD sKeTCH, is dead to us all, and it will therefor remain non-existant to us until it itself feels as though it is non-existant and dies. Only then will we be able to believe, to hope, that WS may infact exist, thus allowing it to exist within our feeble minds, and therefor in the world that surrounds us. Only then can WS rise from the ashes of our prejudice and ignorance, and live out its existance in harmony with the world that surrounds it.

Edited by Scrap-miester