Wanted: 54mm/1:35/1:32 Heads

Bexley

Specifically, women. There are quite a few companies that offer heads in this scale (especially those that specialize in military modelling) but I'm having difficulty finding women's heads. I have figures for a diorama, but the faces are very masculine looking, and I'd like to replace them with something better.

Well, I've found two companies stateside that import Historex items, and they have a set of female heads. But if anybody knows of any civillian figures in this scale, with sort of a 40's/50's US look to them, let me know. I've found a few, but further options are always welcome.

not sure will have a search of a few places here .. if there's ever anything your needing from european suppliers give me a shout .. I come across a lot of the stuff at shows etc generally a touch cheaper but more importantly lacking the whole crazy shipping prices.. I can grab stuff and post on for ya if I see it...

There is a surprising lack of feminine looking heads out there .. I guess if they did fantasy heads they'd all be long haired full lipped blondes with extra cleavage padding... seems to be the way the historical manufacturers view fantasy....

Heh. What's really odd is that the few companies that do make female heads don't seem to make female bodies. Historex makes a set of four, though, and they look a lot better than what comes with the kit I have.

Thanks for the offer! As I said, what I'd really like is 40's/50's city dwelling civilians. Business suits, dresses, street clothes, etc.

I really ought to start learning to sculpt.

Edited by Bexley

• 1 month later...