looking for a dungeon twister mini

Its a longshot probably (as the miniatures are colored plastic I think nobody who doesnt play the game would really buy them, and probably nobody who does play the game has no use for the minis.. I think (from the sound of things its a typical boardgame so I imagine all miniatures are required to play.)

image of the mini Im looking for :

fen45fac72239277DT03.jpg

the dungeon twister figure comes from the set water & fire

http://www.ludocortex.fr/boutique/fiche_produit.cfm?ref=Dungeontwisterfigeauetfeu_copie&code_lg=lg_fr&type=29&num=9

if someone has the entire box or knows where to get it cheaper than on that link it might be considerable as well. (water elemental is potentially usable as is the guy on the bottom right side, but they are not 11 euros each usable :))

@keltheos,

the miniatures have to be bought seperately (from fenryll) the expansions do still have cardboard minis I think. (with each expansion getting a miniatureset from fenryll.)

if you are into that game you might look into it they also sell dungeon rooms for the game : http://www.fenryll.com/en/category-28.html

(also you might want to visit ludikbazar, as they have the starterset miniatures set for only 8 euros.)

@Moavoamoatu,

I noticed (as said before.) ludikbazar had the starterset, must have missed the sale on the fire and waterset (ludikbazar being in my bookmarks because they have some unbelievable.. and often quickly sold out deals :))

I have checked ebay, but couldnt find any, nor do I like using ebay (I think its too unpersonal.. hard to explain exactly what I have against it, but by comparison I dont use paypal shopping as its supposed to either.. I usually mail the shop first, I like to communicate before and during the buy, like you would in a real shop, as opposed to hitting a few buttons and waiting for your stuff to arrive... generally I also dont buy from shops that dont respond.. even tough that is admittably rather selfish and unfair as they are probably very busy but thats just the way how shopping works for me :))

@illustrange

Ludikbazar used to have all Dungeon Twister miniatures sets at crazy prices (8 € instead of 25 € for the starter set miniatures). I bought all of them and they were sold out in 2 days. They might get them back in stock one day. When Ludikbazar has such an offer it doesn't last for ages and you have to rush to get it. Just sign in for their newsletter.

I do play Dungeon Twister. The basic game and the extensions are sold with cardboard miniatures. You don't need to buy resin miniatures casted by Fenryll to play but if you are a miniatures addict like me you do.

Wow, if you see prices like that again Moa, could you let me know? We have the basic sets for the minis, but I don't think I'd get the rest unless I could get them cheap. (As I haven't yet painted the basic and we're still playing the game with cardboard... Someday...)