Asmodee to stop publishing Hell Dorado (TGN)

Keltheos

Genesis est bourré de fautes et de typos.

Ouais, je m'en suis bien rendu compte - j'ai du faire bien attention de les corriger avant de rendre les textes traduits...

Xenon- I hope this isn't a sore spot, and I don't mean to offend. Why did it take so long for Hell Dorado to get translated? Or did they just give it to you recently?

What's the sore spot is that it's been an "on/off" project for so long. Everytime it gets a green light, something happens to stop it not long after. But yes, the translation's been planned from the start and has been pretty much ready since then. It's an administrative decision from the French brach that's held it back.

I play both Okko and Alkemy which are my favourites games and I'll start Hell Dorado and Ron & Bones soon.

Okko's a fun and simple game with a lot more depth than what most people expect (it's also something I've had the pleasure to translate). I can't wait for the Cadwallon version of it (don't know who'll translate it, but whoever it is better do a damn good job of it).

Okko's a fun and simple game with a lot more depth than what most people expect (it's also something I've had the pleasure to translate). I can't wait for the Cadwallon version of it (don't know who'll translate it, but whoever it is better do a damn good job of it).

The author Laurent POUCHAIN is a friend of mine and we often talk about Cadwallon and the next Okko magical extension. I am waiting for Cadwallon too.

I agree, Okko is a very nice and simple game but with a lot of strategy.

So Alkemy's a really good game? I was curious why I heard about it so much. The models are so meh compared to so many.

But then I think I may be crazy. My local gaming group is starting up Heavy Gear and are talking about how pretty the minis are. This confuses me greatly...

Heavy Gear? That game still alive? I'm always surprised when Dream Pod 9 shows sings of still being alive.

The author Laurent POUCHAIN is a friend of mine and we often talk about Cadwallon and the next Okko magical extension. I am waiting for Cadwallon too.

Cool! My first serious translation contract was for three chapters of the Players Guide. I still keep an eye on the english side of Cadwallon things - I sorta feel responsible for it.

Xenon- You're either a very cool customer or really good at hiding/burying your frustration or maybe both.

To have been involved in something like the english Hell Dorado stuff and have them play grab-ass back and forth would have driven me mad. Damn I had nothing to do with it and it pisses me off to no end! Kudo's to not flaming the hell out of that company. Were I in your shoes I couldn't hold back.

As for DP9, I too am always suprised their around. How is it THEY can still be alive but Hell Dorado couldn't make it. What does that tell ya?