Charity Auction - want your help!

Darklord

Nathan, i hope this is ok to put here:

As its getting near Christmas we thought it a good time to do our bit for those less fortunate than ourselves and raise some money for charity.

So us here at WAMP (Wargames and Miniatures Paradise)have chosen to support the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC)

http://www.nspcc.org.uk/

We chose this as it is a well respected organisation that helps children in many ways, nnotably through the childline project. My wife's mother is also an active member so we thought it nice if we could do something for her local area and the charity as a whole.

What we are doing is simple, on December the first we will be auctioning off items donated to raise funds. And this is where we want as much help as possible.

Ideally we are looking for painted miniatures to auction, but also donations of unpainted mini's maybe brushes or codex's, anything that helps raise funds.

Even if you wanted to paint something but didnt have the time then donate the promise of painting a mini.

So if you can help us raise as much as possible then we would appreciate it.

If you can then you can either visit our group:

http://groups.ebay.co.uk/clubforum.jspa?forumID=100008748

or pm me here, or reply to the thread

Here's hoping you can help

Brett

I have some unpainted stuff I could part with, but I'm struggling to fill my own cabinet with painted stuff these days. The cost of shipping stuff overseas is a bit intimidating. I just don't have enough painted stuff that I'm really wanting to part with because everything I'm painting these days is for a particular gaming purpose, and a lot of my older stuff that I'd be more willing to get rid of is pretty crappy quality.

• 2 weeks later...

im just pimping for donations again guys! the auctions are all starting in 10 days so there is still time to help out if you want. we have donations of painted stuff and unpainted, codexes, from around the world, big or small offers it doesnt matter!

in a few days i will post up a list of all the donations received so far so even if you cant donate there may be some items of interest in the auctions

• 2 weeks later...

just one last push for this. the auctions all start on Monday so still time to help out if you want. anything taken, even an old mini in the back of tthe cupboard is gladly received!

i will put a link to the auctions on monday when they are all up and running, some nice stuff in there