Ork Nob Collaboration

matty1001

The ork is great the basing is crap...;-)..

Only kidding mate ..nice job..

couple of things to think about .... that may make a difference....

The front where the bsae is sloping done nicely but maybe a little more debris in there would add a lot to it and break it up a little...The large grey area as it is at the moment just draws the eye a touch too much..If ya ctach my drift...

The platform edges....I'm guessing (correct me if I'm wrong..) textured plasticard.... the side pieces spoil the effect...either lose them and do the sides like you've done the front.. or if you want to keep the textured sides...2 or 3 ways to go about it..

1...as you have done but sand the side stripes down a bit to make them thinner to take away a bt of that blank edge...and glue the side pieces under the top piece..

2... use a bead of epoxy glue like araldite lumpy across the seem to simulate welds..

3...wrap the plastic. like when you made boxes at school...make the template and cut v shapes at the edges on the blank side of the card and fold the edges down...

minor points and I'm sure you don't mind me picking em up for ya ...

Nigel nice work .... only possible thing I'd pick up on the trousers could do with a bit of fading..also maybe a little variation in chip colour....again minor and a great collaboration piece..

Cheer's DH, some good points there :D

I think il go with the weld idea, as i'm keen on how the side strips are torn away at the front, and i'd lose that if I took them off. Il probably green stuff them though.

Il stick some debris and stuff on the hill bit.

Not sure when il get these done as i'm a bit busy now for a few weeks or so, but il do in time for Salute atleast.