JMD Demonette Review.

matty1001

I have added a reviews section to the site and reviewed JMD's Demonette sculpted by Allan Carrasco, if any body is interested or needs to make up their mind whether they want to buy it!

Also being my first review I would love to know if it is any good or not, and thngs I could change if possible.

Cheers everyone.

www.matthewbraid.co.uk

Yea it is perspective. I find any minis over about £10-15 I really have to want them to justify the price.

Plus I don't get to buy many models now as being a student I find the money better spent on books and food lol

But I did really like this figure so I stuck it on my xmas list and laura ordered it for me. With the price it would probably be a good few month until I got it for myself.

But yes the overall quality (model and packaging) certain makes the price a bit more reasonable.

O and cheers for the comments, I might make this a regular if people like it.

I read this yesterday, but was running out the door, so didn't have a chance to comment.

Great job on the review. This is the kind of stuff that would interest me before spending a chunk of change on a mini. A normal mini I would consider just taking a chance on, but 25 bucks IS alot for a single mini...and your review gives me the info I need to make a good decision. I'm not interested in this mini, but that huge demon they have...Still, very helpful.

I really like the idea of the detailed review, as model kit builders do something very similar, and it is always interesting. Of course, the garage kits they review usually command a price of about 100 bucks...

Also, it would be cool to see your review also meld into a tutorial of painting it...

Very well done Matty!!

Cheers for the comments. It's obviously positive feedback from everyone so I might aswell do it with more kits in the future.

I actually got the huge demon, but put it together before thinking I should have done a review, or at least some pictures. It's currently in 3 parts (It comes in 8) and ready to be gap filled. But I could take a few pics if you wanted, so detail shots and areas which need work that sort of thing.

I always find reviews good if you are unsure about buying, but there is never any on the net!

And a tute of painting...I hadn't thought of that, but yea it's a good idea. Might be a while though lol