Looking for a naughty nun...

The only stuff I recall seeing in 25-32mm is along the lines of what Hinton posted. Reaper also has a set of Battle Nuns with plunging cleavage and Klockenbooty. If you're willing to go up to resin scales, there's this one that's kind of naughty and this one that's very naughty. You're a good sculptor, there might be something in Excalibur's erotic line you could convert even if you don't want to sculpt from scratch.

Thanks Wren. I think Im going to be forced to convert..If I could sculpt women better Id just do one but shes gonna look more like a dog in a ape suit if I have a go at it.. and a mechanical naughty nun might look cool..but not what Im after..

The resin kits are nice but umm too big and well to naughty LOL

(Never thought Id say something was too naughty.. put that one on your calenders people)

lol, well the way you answered Hinton's question sounded like you wanted maximum naughty. ;->

Hasslefree's many half/full naked figures might be another conversion starting point? I hope we're going to get to see what this not totally naughty nun is intended for some day...