Manga-Inspired Schoolgirl WIP

JonasD

I took on making a Manga-Inspired Schoolgirl with big Gun on DUZI this year. Now that she's pretty well progressed, I thought I could as well share her with you.

She holds a big gun and, still to be made completely, a teddy bear with just a big hole in his belly (wonder where that comes from...)

What do you think?

Cheers

Jonas

schoolgirl%20006.jpg

OK:

Critisism:

[*]The waist looks a bit too slim, stretched as if she's had to many babies O-O

[*]The thighs look too slim compared to the shins, the legs also seem to be posed unnaturally.

[*] I feel the skirt should be a bit longer, smoother and flare a bit more towards the bottom

[*] The torso looks to long

[*] The elbow join on the right arm looks to low down

[*] The hips need to be a bit wider to match the upper torso

[*] I think you should re-do the hair so the strands flow smoother, frankly it looks a bit messy at the moment

Comments:

[*] I think the face is gorgeous

[*] I like the gun

[*] I think the idea is good, but the sculpting needs refining quite a lot ;)

I hope I have not come across as overly harsh, these are just my observations. Some of which are backed up by my physiotherapist father.

Squig

thanks, i see that most of your criticisms are right, concerning you only have this one pic. the skirt is quite low on her hips, so that the lentgh of her torso and her slimness come very much from that. I also took lots of inspiration from manga drwaings, where these girks just are that way (I usually ted to make them a bit more "bulky").

the position of her feet is imo very natural, as i know so many girls who use to stand this way, AND say it's comfy. I just wanted to capture that.

I absloutely agree with the hair, not the way I want it to be. It's on my re-do list.

but thanks for your comments, it's always good to have feedback for to look at her a new way and maybe correct some things.