NEWS: Warmachine: Superiority Quickstart rules available

PP has made a quickstart version of their Warmachine: Superiority rules available for download. Linkage below

This Summer's Biggest Blockbuster!!!

With the debut of Superiority™ just around the corner, it's time to give you a look at the cover so you'll know how to spot the book on the shelf of your favorite game store. The artwork by Privateer's, Matt Wilson, features a full metal conflict like you've never seen before in WARMACHINE™. You'll recognize the Hammersmith and Stormguard, but what is that massive hunk of red and gold armor charging into the fray? You'll know soon when you read about it in the pages of WARMACHINE: Superiority™! Let the speculation begin!

Learn how to play WARMACHINE with our Quickstart rules.

Eh Crunch...

Those are the regular Quickplay rules that are available for download for ages ;). PP mention the Quickstarts at a lot of their News reports.

@Superiority: Bought it yesterday. BEST...GAMING...BOOK...EVER. Fantastic artwork, great miniatures, great rules and the fluff is awesome. I'm uberhappy!

Eh Crunch...

Those are the regular Quickplay rules that are available for download for ages ;). PP mention the Quickstarts at a lot of their News reports.

@Superiority: Bought it yesterday. BEST...GAMING...BOOK...EVER. Fantastic artwork, great miniatures, great rules and the fluff is awesome. I'm uberhappy!

mine is supposed to come in the mail this week

(along with Finn, Tartereous, & the dancing kovnik guy)