More Ninja Magic starships

Sergeant_Crunch

Ninja Magic released three more ships for their upcoming "With Hostile Intent" game (though I'll probably use them for Starmada if I can find someone to play)

From their release:

I’m pleased to announce that three new Kikoku ships are being added to Rattlehead Games’s inventory of the With Hostile Intent miniature line.

tipaka_battleship.thumbnail.jpgTipaka Class Battleship: $20

The Tipaka is a monster of a miniature, approximately four inches long and weighing at least a half a pound. If not for its size, its armaments clearly make it the centerpiece of the fleet.

kitokapak_carrier2.thumbnail.jpgKito Kapak Class Carrier: $18

Though not as heavy as the Tipaka, the Kiko Kapak is nonetheless an impressive miniature. Highly anticipated by followers of these news reports, this ship’s design seems to be highly favored.

takkuta_corvette.thumbnail.jpgTak Kuta Class Corvettes: $6 for three

On the other end of the spectrum, the tiny Tak Kuta looks like a minnow next to the other new releases. What they lack in size, they make up in numbers; these miniatures come three to a pack.

Delivery on magnetic adapters will be a bit delayed as they are undergoing a minor engineering adjustment. I hope production will resume sometime within the next several weeks and will make another news announcement when it does. Thank you for your patience.

And apparently you can download the "With Hostile Intent" rules now.

The Great Machine online magazine is publishing a set of rules for the new With Hostile Intent game from Ninja Magic in the 19th issue. Those of you who've already collected some of the miniatures for this game will now have a chance to play them with the rules for which they're designed.

You can download the 19th issue of The Great Machine here.