The Mini Vault

RedGoblin

Into the wee hours they toiled...crafting an area specifically for the masters of "The Stuff" until finally he bellowed...ENOUGH! It is time! Call for the Masters of the Stuff so that they might call this place home!

Just wanted to let all of the sculptors know that The Mini Vault's Sculpting Service Profile's are ready and waiting for you to start using!

Set up your own Samples and Estimates, a private profile dedicated to your service just like the painting profiles. The only feature missing from this right now is the Feedback system, which will be added in the next day or so. Again, as always if you Masters of the Stuff have any suggestions regarding ways to improve this feature post them on the boards I am all ears!

You may view a sample here: Task Masters Example Profile

And you can view the Sculpting Service List Here

Thank you, and goodnight!

Task Master

Just wanted to let you all know that I have just completed the Search ability on the Mini Vault. Now you can search through the entire Master Figure list, quick link to add them to your vault...Thumbnails are included in the search result and the search will allow with multiple criteria via filters. Just select your criteria hit go!

Love your feedback and any other suggestions you might have!

http://theminivault.grimeygames.com

The MyVault area has been updated again.

MyVault now offers the same Search Method to your collection as the regular site Search, quick filtering of all your figures to get to what you want fast.

Also I had an idea for a Vault Rating system...completely automated so no chance of having your rating decreased because of "snipers"

Check out the idea and let me know what you think:

http://theminivault.grimeygames.com/SMF/index.php?topic=74.0

I am very interested to hear your thoughts on this idea.

New Feature!

Hey wanted to let you all in on a new hidden feature...I say hidden becuase theres no link to it on the site yet except for in a post on the forums :o)

Its what I am currently calling the world wide vault..its actually a Map, on which members can place a Pin showing their location. The pin is clickable and shows a little information about that member.

Its written off the Goolge Maps API, so its a pretty neat thingy-ma-jig.

You should definately check it out. It came into being by someone on the forums trying to figure out if anyone near them was into sculpting...so I figured lets make a map where everyone can place a pin, and eventually you will discover that there are a lot more hobby enthusiasts near you than you thought..might be good for planning things like meet ups to practice painting or sculpting or hell even just playing.

So shoot on over and give it a try!

Here is the direct link, which you can log in from as well if you need to...

The map zooms pretty darn close so you can get pretty accurate with your Pin placement as well.

http://theminivault.grimeygames.com/mapper.php

Definately leave me some feedback and suggestions on how to make it even better.

TM