Pushing markers under models ft. bonus Sandeep question

Xanturia

Question

Hi everyone! I have a bit of a burning (heh) question about pyre markers and Kaeris

If I use Kaeris' fan the flames ability to push a pyre marker under a model, can the pyre marker stop under the model? 

On page 14 

At no point can a model end any move with its base overlapping the base of another model, even if the model is able to move through the other model.

Which is in reference to models 

and on page 36

When other Terrain Markers move into base contact with a model or other object, their movement is not stopped by the object.

Does this mean I can push through but not end under a model? 

When it comes to Sandeep - Font of Magic , does "One with everything" negate the Ice golem's Blizzard aura? One with everything states that friendlies ignore the effects of friendly terrain markers, but the ice golem isn't a terrain marker. 

Thanks in advance! 

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, Xanturia said:

Hi everyone! I have a bit of a burning (heh) question about pyre markers and Kaeris

If I use Kaeris' fan the flames ability to push a pyre marker under a model, can the pyre marker stop under the model? 

On page 14 

Which is in reference to models 

and on page 36

Does this mean I can push through but not end under a model? 

It looks like you got a more thorough discussion of this on the discord server.  Short version:

1. A marker that is impassible or climbable is treated like a model when it's moved.
  2. Otherwise, markers can be moved through or end overlapping with models.

A Pyre model can overlap a model while it is moving, and the pyre marker may overlap a model when it stops moving.

7 hours ago, Xanturia said:

When it comes to Sandeep - Font of Magic , does "One with everything" negate the Ice golem's Blizzard aura? One with everything states that friendlies ignore the effects of friendly terrain markers, but the ice golem isn't a terrain marker. 

Thanks in advance! 

Blizzard is an aura on the Ice Golem model.  The action taken to create the aura may result in one less marker in the game, but that doesn't change anything.  'One with Everything' doesn't do anything relating to it.  So, no, 'One with Everything' does not negate the aura's effects.

• Agree 1