Omaha Tourney Aug 17, '24

Hi fauxlks!

We're holding a Welcome to Fauxmaha tournament in Omaha, Nebraska (somewhere in Middle America) this coming August 17th, 2024. Gaming is 10 am to 7 pm, 3 rounds of standard Malifaux. We're anticipating a range of player skill levels here, from fairly new players and people getting the rust off to podium-hunting competitors, so we're encouraging everyone to come with a mindset of having fun and encouraging each other. In keeping with that theme, we've got a "Back to School" themed painting contest to add to the prize points on offer. Light store credit prizes; the Geek Room carries some Malifaux stock as well as plenty of painting, hobby, and terrain supplies, other tabletop games, and board games and RPGs. We'll have team TO's by players (a la the MWS events on Vassal, where that system has worked well). I'll be lead TO and I'll be recusing myself from the store credit prize pool to underline a sense of fair play.

Longshanks link to sign up is here; packet is attached to it via the Google Docs button on the sign up.

https://longshanks.org/event/17177/

The Geek Room is located at 1215 S 180th St, Omaha, NE 68130 -- it's on the west side of town but Omaha's pretty easy cross-town driving on a Saturday morning. Hope to see you there!