Dr. Silas and Trial and Error

I'm curious how people have found these guys to fit into crews. I recently played Silas with Levi 1 as part of my unpack. First Vee uses Gather Intel to push Levi (after his Herald move) and Silas up 5. Levi gets the :masktrigger. Then Silas activates, put To Find the Cure on Levi. Then he walks forward and tosses Levi at an enemy (preferably keeping Levi within 8") Levi chooses to fail the duel and pulses BB. The enemy takes a duel to not take collision damage. Then you get the free Reckless Research. Levi heals 1 and draws a card, then takes 1 and pulses BB. Then you Reckless Research him again and do the same thing. End result is the target takes 3-5 damage, Levi take two damage and is up to 20" up the board with all enemies taking :-flipto hit him and he hasn't even activated yet. After that Silas provides card draw from Reckless Research, is a decent beater, and allows for condition removal with Down with the Sickness. What combos have you found?

Edited: I didn't read the card as well as I should have. This seems fine but not nearly as good as I thought. 😕

On 3/11/2024 at 4:28 AM, Fingalen said:

Sorry to dissapoint you, but "To find the cure" upgrade is restricted to half-blood only, so no black blood for Levi...

Ah yes, I did just see that in the new Danger Planet video. Ignore half of what I said haha