Banana Faux II - 12th May 2024 - Huddersfield

GJ Yan

We're back for another another GG All Malifaux event on Sunday 12th May 2024 at Powder Monkey Gaming in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. There will be awesome swag for all attendees as well as prize support in the form of a raffle and other goodies, best painted and wooden spoon! To sign up, send £15, payable to obi-yan@hotmail.co.uk via PayPal Friends & Family, and leave your name and 'Banana Faux' in the notes. You can find the Facebook event here. This event will use chess clocks; the rules for clock use will be included in the Rules Pack (any issues with the rules pack let me know). If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me (here or via other means). There are 22 spaces available which will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. PLEASE READ THE RULES PACK (Attached).

Attendees
1. Jamie Astbury
2. James Brown
3. Oz Goff
4. James Wilson
5. James Moring
6. Ben Salmon
7. James Boosey
8. Marshall Trower
9. Darren Mekwinski
10. John Donaldson
11. Chris Donaldson
12. Ben Harris
13. Ben Halford
14. Tom Kapel
15. Chris Graham
16. Dan Brown
17. Charlie Davies
18. Jamie Varney
19. Emma Newham
20. Jack Zissell
21. Arran Rafot
22. Tom Potter

Banana Faux II - Rules Pack v02.12.pdf

We are now SOLD OUT! I will be posting the strategies for this this week so you can (re-)familiarise yourselves with those. Full pools will be released the usual 7-10 days in advance.

The strategies used for this will be:

Recover Evidence
Corrupted Ley Lines
Break the Line

I will be releasing the full pools the usual 7-10 days before the event but as we have quite a few newer players joining us, I want to make sure everyone has a chance to (re-)familiarise themselves with these strategies. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning everyone, as a little Monday morning treat, I have for you the pools. Most recent versions of each scheme should be used (this should be done automatically by the app). This year, I've incorporated two GG All schemes into each pool, alongside three GG4 schemes to keep a little bit of familiarity in there. If you have any questions, let me know! 🙂 Pre-registration is now also open on Bag o Tools: https://bag-o-tools.web.app/register

Wedge - Corrupted Ley Lines
Catch and Release
Bait and Switch
Let Them Bleed
Death Beds
Espionage

Flank - Recover Evidence
Vendetta
Claim Jump
Power Ritual
Protected Territory
Ensnare