Need a bit of help on what to buy next

DoesNotCompute

Hello everyone. 

We need a bit of help here. 

We have bought a Master Core Box for each Faction for my gaming group. 

...and We want to expand each Faction/Master with a few more boxes of added choice; to make larger games happen and make smaller games have more choice of bodies. 

So, here is the Masters we have and since it’s Core Boxes I mention the models included: 

Mei Feng: Mei Feng, Kang, Forgeling, 3 Rail Workers 

Mah Tucket: Mah Tucket, The Little Lass, Trixiebelle, 3 Bayou Bushwackers 

Lord Cooper: Lord Cooper, Model 9, Artemis, Ullr, 3 Runaways 

Lady Justice: Lady Justice, The Judge, Scales of Justice, 3 Death Marshals 

Nekima: Nekima, Blood Hunter, 2 Mature Nephilim, 2 Young Nephilim 

Viktorias: 2 Viktoria Chambers, Vanessa Chambers, 3 Ronin 

Seamus: Seamus, Copycat Killer, Madame Sybelle, 3 Rotten Belles 

Misaki: Misaki, Shang, Ototo, 3 Torakage 

What we really need help with is: 

If you guys and girls had to expand on each Master/Faction we’ve already bought; what would your recommendation be? 

We are thinking of buying two boxes for each at first, and then expand from there. 

All and any help are much appreciated – reasons for your particular choice and recommendation are very much appreciated! 

Hope to get some good advice; remember – two add-on boxes for each Master, and we will go from there. 

Thanks in advance, ME! 

The only one I can speak of to with any degree of authority (and even that is debatable) is Mah Tucket.  She has two routes she can go down.  Mechanized, and non-mechanized.  The core box gets you started on the non-mechanized path, so let's go with that.

I would recommend the Rooster Riders for beginners to the game.  High mobility, decent gun, and are murder machines in close combat.  Very straightforward and simple to use.

If the player using Mah fancies themselves a little more savvy, I would pick the Wierd Science box with the Test Subjects and Big Brain Brin instead.  Brin is absolutely stellar, and is taken in many Bayou lists that aren't even Mah Tuckets.  Everything on that card is good, if not great.  He can filter out cards and act as a tarpit that even the heftiest of beaters can't get away from.  His fast action can be used to give a minion an action, and in the case of test subjects it won't kill them even if they don't pay the price of removing a scheme marker (as they can only be killed by reducing their HP to 0).

Then you have the test subjects, who are a bargin for 4 points.  6 hitpoints, significant, armor 1, and only 4 points.  They also have some funky shenanigans like an opponent trying to push them off of a strategy point, but instead it gives them a free charge action. 

I can make some educated guesses based on what I know of the other teams, but I am by no means an expert on them.

Mei Feng: Mei Feng, Kang, Forgeling, 3 Rail Workers -> Explosive Material, Heavy Metal and Bayou Engineering are honestly all good to get. I would recommend that order. 

Mah Tucket: Mah Tucket, The Little Lass, Trixiebelle, 3 Bayou Bushwackers -> I would get Rooster Riders and Wierd Science

Lord Cooper: Lord Cooper, Model 9, Artemis, Ullr, 3 Runaways -> I would personally get the Malisaurus Rex, it is good with Cooper 1 and a must if they ever get Cooper 2. Second pick would probably be the ES starter box. Bellhop Porter is also really good with Cooper, but sadly comes with 2 less needed models. 

Lady Justice: Lady Justice, The Judge, Scales of Justice, 3 Death Marshals -> I actually don't know too much about Lady J, but I think I would get Six Feet Under mostly for the Lone Marshall. Pale Rider and Guild Steward could also be decent pickups. 

Nekima: Nekima, Blood Hunter, 2 Mature Nephilim, 2 Young Nephilim -> Blood Ritual for sure and then Corrupted Hounds are also very solid after they recently got buffed. 

Viktorias: 2 Viktoria Chambers, Vanessa Chambers, 3 Ronin -> Not too knowledgable about Vics, but I feel like Loyalty to Coin is a solid box to get and Hodgepodge Fate can also be good in the right situation. 

Seamus: Seamus, Copycat Killer, Madame Sybelle, 3 Rotten Belles -> I would definitely get High Society and I am actually not too sure what else to suggest. Hats off comes with White Rabbit Co. that can be really good, but it is an expensive box to get for 1 model and 1 alternative master. 

Misaki: Misaki, Shang, Ototo, 3 Torakage -> I would probably get Silent Strike and Karmic Debt