GG4

Iron_Wolf

So now the GG4 document is up, which Keywords do best off the back of the schemey shift?

Personally looking very much at Elite and Journalist as good options, I don't think Hoffman is overly affected by the change so Augmented will likely still be a solid pick.

Curious to hear everyone else's thoughts as this my first time in experiencing the GG shift and do you think we may see more less elite (or expensive model heavy) crews with some of the schemes available?

• 3 weeks later...

From my recent experience, Elite seems to have trouble not scoring.  They can score several schemes and strats with relative ease.  I've even predicted what schemes my opponent was taking and I was unable to stop them.  I guess Lucius got tired of people bad mouthing him and is showing them what for.

Nellie also seems really good, but I think that goes without saying.  The new GG may as well have been made for her.

Like you said, Hoffman will always be good.  He has surprisingly good mobility, and tools for nearly any situation.  Toss, models with laugh off, hunters, and watchers.  If there is a certain strategy or scheme, his team can make it work.

One of my friends favorite teams is the Family, but I haven't faced them yet in GG4, but I don't think they will fair nearly as well as those listed above as murder is primarily what they are good at.