Dealing with Tri-Chi

KingCowfish

Hey folks, I have a game against Tri-Chi coming up (strata and schemes undetermined as of yet) and I was wondering if I could get some advice regarding how to deal with them.  I will be playing Bygone as that is what I am currently focusing on (though I have access to a number of other keywords and all the versatiles).  Brewie one isn't so bad as a lot of the Bygone keyword is good into her, however I am at a loss with Brewie 2.  I know staggered will help so maybe just hold back and let Tiri nuke for a bit?  Any thoughts would be appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...

Out of interest, how did it go?!

I think for Brewmaster, especially 2, the additional support from the Tradition side of the markers in Architect (especially to the Wp duels fuelling the poison acquisition) and the Planted Roots of Yaksha and Botanist would have been good to counter Tipsy Slide.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/26/2023 at 7:16 AM, jshley said:

Out of interest, how did it go?!

I think for Brewmaster, especially 2, the additional support from the Tradition side of the markers in Architect (especially to the Wp duels fuelling the poison acquisition) and the Planted Roots of Yaksha and Botanist would have been good to counter Tipsy Slide.

Kinda mixed.  It was his first time playing Brewie 2 and so he lost track of a lot of things (I wound up playing Ivan 1 due to it being Cloak and Dagger).  So unfortunately, it wasn't really a good learning experience as it was so all over the place.