Malifaux Yorkshire Rumble - 6th-7th July 2024 - Huddersfield

GJ Yan

bluebanner.thumb.png.72104a9bed4d66d406c30fe28ca0763e.png

Join us for the first-ever Malifaux Yorkshire Rumble! This will be a ranked two-day Malifaux event, taking place in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, on 6th-7th July 2024. Spaces will be limited to 24. This event will use chess clocks. You can also follow the Facebook event here: https://fb.me/e/30v7AvXX5

Information on how to sign-up is enclosed in the Rules Pack (attached). Let me know if you have any questions and I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

Attendees
1. Jamie Astbury
2. Jack Zissell
3. Emma Newham
4. Jamie Varney
5. Radek Bry
6. Tom Kapel
7. Ben Ault
8. Chris Graham
9. Oz Goff
10. James Boosey
11. Esme Bloomfield
12. Jack Brown
13. Adam Eccles
14. Greg Packman
15. Tom Potter
16. James Makings
17. Dan Brown
18. Ben Salmon
19. Mark Wheldon
20. Bert Diamond
21. Stephen Renouf
22. George Renouf
23. Matthew Dunk
24. Jack Bicknell

Reserves
1. Adam Wallis 
2. Matt Lewin

Malifaux Yorkshire Rumble 2024 - Rules Pack v01.15.pdf

• 2 months later...

Sign-ups will open on 15th January 2024, at 18:00. Tickets will cost £40 per person and will be limited to 24 players. This will cover the 5-round, 2-day ranked tournament, as well as the option to take part in a game of Bonanza Brawl for those interested (time for this will be decided based on interest). The Rules Pack will go live at the same time.

As this is a 2-day event, in order to allow sufficient time for planning, tickets will have to be paid for upon sign-up to secure your spot.

• 3 weeks later...

Although still some months away, I'm already working on some really awesome swag and prizes for this. Only 7 spots remaining so make sure to book your ticket soon to avoid missing out!

I'm extremely excited about the first bit of swag which arrived recently - some lovely Malifaux Yorkshire Rumble wooden pin badges!
remix-d134e648-a1a0-46c8-8ed9-73d7078654d7.png?ex=65d8ddaf&is=65c668af&hm=515a599de7cc54c765918d2c4c579049b3bc740898aa0b48c1226f13110a5bf3&

For those who have signed up, please use this form (https://forms.gle/ds5QnFs9vc668o76A) to register your interest in the Saturday evening activities. Even if you are not planning on joining for either Bonanza Brawl or casual gaming, please fill in the form so I know you have read and responded. As I need to ensure I have enough loot decks for Bonanza Brawl, please could everyone respond to this by the end of May? Thanks! 

• 4 weeks later...

Another reminder to please declare your interest for Saturday evening using this form: https://forms.gle/v8J6xziLqcpvKmN38. Anyone wanting to play Bonanza Brawl who doesn't register their interest by next Sunday (9th June) will not be guaranteed a spot. 

As promised, I will also be incorporating a non-GG4 strat so that there are no repeating strategies. I can now reveal that the GG All strategy being played will be... Break the Line! I will be posting a full list of pools roughly a week before, as usual with my events 🙂

Registration is now open on Longshanks: https://www.longshanks.org/event/15995/. This is in order to contribute to the global database as well as utilise the 'Repeat tables' option to ensure everyone plays on 5 different tables throughout the weekend.

If you do not have a Longshanks account, you may create one for free if you wish, or the TO will be able to create one for you on the day. 

You can also create 'teams' using the Communities function in Longshanks to avoid playing teammates in the first round. As this event is sold-out, anyone who registers that does not hold a ticket will be unregistered by the Organiser. 

Results will of course be submitted to UK Malifaux Rankings. Any questions, as always, let me know 🙂

• Like 1