Banana Faux - Huddersfield - 16th July 2023

GJ Yan

Hello wyrdos!

I will be running a ranked GG All event at Powder Monkey in Huddersfield on 16th July 2023. There will be swag for all attendees as well as prize support in the form of a raffle and other goodies, best painted and wooden spoon! Entry fee is £15, payable to obi-yan@hotmail.co.uk via PayPal Friends & Family. You can find the facebook event here: https://fb.me/e/H31RcJfg. This event will use chess clocks, the rules for clock use are included in the Rules Pack (any issues with the rules pack let me know). If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me (here or via other means). Please find the Rules Pack attached. The event is currently limited to 14 players (first come first serve) with a possibility of expanding to 16 if there is demand for it.

1. James Moinet
2. Radek Bry
3. Jamie Astbury 
4. Tom Kapel
5. Ed Grace
6. Esme Grace
7. John Donaldson 
8. Chris Donaldson
9. Ben Halford
10. Ben Harris
11. Liam Stubbs 
12. Ben Ault
13. Jack Zissell 
14. Chris Graham 
15. Sy Gray
16. Ellie Middleton
17. Oz Goff (to pay)
18. Alyx Drake
19. Dan Brown
20. Carl Lee 

Reserves - Gabriele S

(Note: times have been updated by 15 minutes to allow a short break between rounds 2 and 3)

Banana Faux 16th July 2023 - Player Pack update 12.05.23.pdf

As this event will use strategies and schemes from all Gaining Grounds seasons, what strategies and/or schemes would you like to see make a comeback?

Not making any promises but feel free to post any requests here and I will consider them! 🙂

• GJ Yan changed the title to Banana Faux - Huddersfield - 16th July 2023 - SOLD OUT

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Going to stick with a blanket Madness of Malifaux ban for this as it is the most indiscriminate way of keeping the gap between top and bottom crews as small as possible. Whilst I am not against the idea of a curated restrictions list, there will always be something some people will disagree with and I think this is the fairest way.

• GJ Yan changed the title to Banana Faux - Huddersfield - 16th July 2023