The Malifaux Community (Nova Open edition)

Hello, everyone!

I've been away from the forums for about five years or so? Being a new dad and then the Corvid 19 Ham Sandwich... Well, things have been busy.

That being said, I got to play at the Nova Open's Masters Tournament this past weekend. It was a relief to find the community was as welcoming and fun as I remembered from my 2E days. I had a hell of a time, even with my notably abysmal record. 

My opponents were all helpful in learning Masters that don't appear in my local meta. The paint jobs were high-tabletop, if not better. The majority of games played were fought hard, but the conversations at the tables were still friendly.

From a personal standpoint, I'm glad that events are happening again. I don't know how many I can make anymore, with a new job and a young kid. Still, I'm glad to know that, while the editions have changed, the player-base is still the best that I've experienced.

I'm so glad to be back!

I forgot to take any pictures during the event, so, please have a picture of my daughter riding a lion at the Renn Faire. And some Korean BBQ tacos to cover those that don't like children.

PXL_20220905_201554375.PORTRAIT.jpg

IMG_20200717_120601.jpg

• Like 2