The Other Side Demo League (Kissimmee, Florida)

AverageBoss

Who wants a chance to win $300+ in prizes, and not even have to bring your own minis?

Only one week to go until The Other Side demo league kicks off. 2PM on Saturday afternoon at Coliseum of Comics in Kissimee. That's right The Other Side demo league is officially scheduled. I have painted and flocked 8 separate armies, totaling 180 minis, for you to come in and play with.

Everyone can come to try out a brand new minis game, and have a chance to walk away with their own allegiance box, Coliseum store credit, and/or limited edition models.

The league will be achievement based, and encourage things like trying out the different factions, or sitting down with me to try building your own custom list. So no need worry too much about being super skilled with a game nobody has played yet.

The league will be held on the following dates at 2PM:
8/24
8/31
9/7
9/14
9/21
9/28

There will be a one time entrance fee of $10 which will get you into the whole league.

For those who want to take a look at the rules right now, Wyrd has been kind enough to provide all the game and model rules on their website free of charge.
https://www.wyrd-games.net/the-other-side-rules

For those that want to see the models I have painted, I have been posting pictures for a few months now and have compiled them on Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/joshuabass5/?hl=en

For now, take a look at the achievement sheet we will be using for the event.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask and I will get back with you as I am able.

I hope to see you there!

THE OTHER SIDE DEMO LEAGUE ACHIEVEMENT SHEE1.docx