H: Painted metal Seamus crew diorama and more W: Confrontation minis or $$

thetang22

It's been a LONG time since I've visited here!  I've been trying to clear out a lot of the stuff in my hobby collection, and had some metal Wyrd stuff from back in the day.  Mainly I'm just interested in $$, but I might consider a trade for Rackham Confrontation content.  I'll link pics for all the stuff.

Seamus Crew (metal) Diorama - this won "Best of Wyrd" in the Rotten Harvest painting competition roughly a decade ago (somewhere around 2008-2009'ish).  The models are magnetized to the diorama.

Sonnia Crew (metal) Diorama - this was painting as a family painting activity about a decade ago too.  I'm not going to lie, it's not nicely painted...but the paint job isn't the selling point on this one, anyway.

- Accessories -

Several Malifaux 1.0 card sets: Sonnia Crew cardsLillith Crew cards , Seamus Crew cards, Leveticus and Viktoria

30mm Victorian Base Inserts

Victorian Base Accessories (missing cat)

Flame base accessories (missing several pieces)

Custom Steampunk Base - (this was intended for Leveticus, but never got around to it)

Malifaux Tape Measurer - this was from GenCon 2009, if I remember correctly

If any of this is of interest to you, please let me know.

Thanks

• 1 month later...