Alt Reva!

TheJoyInGaming

Hi! I just wanted to take the time to call out Blue Wyrm Paint Studio for their recently finished commission i hired them for. I have always been a tad fascinated with Joan of Arc and that actually led me to purchasing my first real master, Reva. Her alt being announced seemed like the perfect opportunity for Joan to come through the breach so here are the results!

71E3E12E-C201-46A8-805D-E4DA0416F8D5.jpeg

5A2D3D80-0FDD-461B-8A42-F8AD1368F6D9.jpeg

I really love what they came up with considering the instructions i gave them. I wanted this to be as if Joan in her traveling clothes came upon St Catherine, her famous “scythe”, and took it into battle, rust and all. The flames were made blue to highlight her blue eyes. The basing is supposed to be ash being disturbed by the circulating flames. Ash was chosen for the base because of Joan’s tragic end, as well as Reva’s coming use of pyre markers. This model is even more beatiful in person and i cant’t wait to do business with Blue Wyrm again.

Edited by TheJoyInGaming
  • Like 6