50SS GG2018 Tournament in Lubbock, TX

Amateur Contender

You're invited (especially those from Amarillo, Midland, Ft. Worth, and Santa Fe) to join us at Stormcrow Games for it's first Malifaux tournament!

The Tournament will be held on Saturday, October 20th. Registration begins at 11am with the event kicking off at noon. It is expected to run until 6pm

As the topic suggests, the tournament will run off of Gaining Grounds 2018 Schemes and Strategies.

The game size will be 50SS.

Prizes will be offered in the form of store credit. Stormcrow games does have a large selection of Wyrd products, including Crew boxes from all factions and Through the Breach material.

Great! Just a little forewarning... it seems that college and WoW has killed my small meta. As of now, I'm the only person who is 100% going to be at the tourney (cue sad violin music). Because of this I doubt there will be a tournament. However, if you're still in the area you can always stop by just to play! I'll definitely be there representing the Guild.

Here is a link to the event in case you're still interested:

https://www.facebook.com/events/682123282168421/

• 1 month later...