[Finland] Malifaux at Ropecon July 27-29

Myyrä

Ropecon is the largest non-commercia role-playing convention in Europe taking place on July 27-29 in Helsinki Finland. (The name has nothing to do with ropes or bondage. Rope is an abbreviation of the Finnish word roolipeli, which means role playing game.)

The event brings together thousands of people interested in tabletop RPGs, LARPs, miniature wargames, and card and board games. In addition to free playing, contests and tournaments, the event also hosts a wide variety of other program relating to games, including more or less academic lectures and speeches, workshops (also in miniature painting) and game demos.

As usual, there will also be a Malifaux tournament (and possibly some other Malifaux stuff as well). I will update this post with more information later.

The Malifaux tournament will be held on Sunday July 29th from 9:00 to 17:00. I will update this post with more information about the exact schedule and tournament rules.

The official enrollment for the Malifaux tournament is via a Finnish miniature wargame forum sotavasara, but since the forum is in Finnish, you can also contact me personally if you want to attend and find that easier. We only have room for the 16 fastest and the enrollment is open, so you might want to do that sooner rather than later.

• Like 1