Demo/Intro games in Preston @ Harlequins

Cleezy

Good afternoon all,

I am now the henchman for Preston (and it's surrounding areas) and will happily host an introduction/demo game to any new or returning players. The location is at Harlequins (www.harlequins-games.co.uk) and the days I am available for the games are Monday and Wednesday from 6pm until 10pm.

Feel free to contact me via the forum or on Twitter (@Thecleez) or via email (carl7lee@hotmail.com) and lastly through the Harlequins/Red Steel Preston or A Wyrd Place Facebook groups/pages, as much notice as possible is appreciated however I can in most instances make those days always. During the demo I will run through a small sized game with either one or two players that will show you various mechanics of the game and also show you some models from the range produced by Wyrd (I have 10 different masters across 4 factions) so I can show a good cross section of the range. I also have all of the current books available for perusal and will happily answer any questions to the fullest of my knowledge.

Thanks for reading and hopefully see you son.

Carl AKA Cleezy

• 2 weeks later...

Happy June 1st Wyrdo's,

A new month and a new opportunity for demos down at Harlequins Preston. Availability is still the same as in the original post. Please get in touch. I have a demo on Monday and on Wednesday so pop down for a chat and I can get you scheduled in.

Cheers,

Carl AKA Cleezy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Into August and I am still available for demos (up until August 28th when I go on holiday).

Still Mondays and Wednesdays (the stores miniature based days) however unfortunately I am no longer available over the weekend.

I have a double demo arranged for Monday 7th so feel free to pop in, alternatively message me on here, FB or twitter to arrange.

Cheers,