Adepticon 2017 Who's going?

Oneyedwilly

I'll be there! I'm taking part of the Enforcer brawl, and possibly the story encounter. The Malifaux room at Adepticon is awesome, and it tends to run pretty late. Plenty of opporunities to catch a demo or a pick up game on an unused table, or later in the day.

Have you played the game much? Are you interested in a demo by chance?

• Like 1

FYI - this year the hotel is offering a bag check for AdeptiCon attendees. You can check a bag at the front desk for $5 and you will be given a ticket that allows you to get items out of your bag throughout the day. Bag Check access will be 24/7 throughout the convention. This is great news for anyone not at the host hotel. You do not need to be a guest to take advantage of this.

Weather forecast is calling for rain and 40's on Saturday and Sunday. 60's-70's Thursday and Friday. But my suggestion is always bring layers and a rain jacket and a winter weight coat. We have been known to have all four seasons in a weekend. But I mostly expect cold and wet this time of year. 

• Like 1