What's the best way to print the new stat cards?

Design Dragon

With all the errata's lately, my stat cards are way outdated, and it's time to print the updated versions.

So my question for you guys is what's the easiest way to do this? Do I need to use windows's snipping tool, put them in a software like powerpoint or something similar, and then resize them in order to print these things at the correct size, or is there an easier way to get this done?

What did you guys end up doing?

I used LibreOffice Draw to put the cards I wanted in one file, changed page format to landscape and size to the images' native size, put one image per slide, export as PDF (uncheck reduce resolution). Then print with Foxit Reader with multiple pages per sheet (3x3). This gives normal sized cards with A4 paper, you might have to tweak something if you use letter paper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bengt said:

I used LibreOffice Draw to put the cards I wanted in one file, changed page format to landscape and size to the images' native size, put one image per slide, export as PDF (uncheck reduce resolution). Then print with Foxit Reader with multiple pages per sheet (3x3). This gives normal sized cards with A4 paper, you might have to tweak something if you use letter paper.

Thanks, never tried using Foxit Reader. That sounds like a nice easy way to print these things after you center them on the pages using A4 paper.