Anybody in San Diego?

(Keenan)

Hello!

We have a growing group that meets on Sundays (I know you said you work weekends!) at At Ease Games in Mira Mesa. But feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to meet up on a week night.

We actually have a tournament this Sunday, the 6th, if you happen to be available.

Additionally we recently heard some rumors about a group meeting at Villainous Lair, but have not actually been able to make contact with anyone yet. We are going to be seeing about trying to get in touch with them. 

We have a few older players, a few middling players (such as myself), and several new players. We have a pretty good relationship with a couple crews out of LA as well, and are getting more in the habit of trying to get to each others tournaments (Their next one is on the 19th). 

Like I said feel free to let me know if you want to meet up, or shoot me a pm and I can get in touch with you via phone of facebook if you are more comfortable with that.