Free Spooky Halloween Tournaments in New Bedford, MA 10/30/

harlequeen

The armoury wargames and hobbies is having a Halloween party, and we have some malifaux events set up for you all to enjoy!!

More on the rest of the free party here: https://www.facebook.com/events/357249474665916/?ti=as

There will be 2 different malifaux events going on that day, both free to enter.

The first is an enforcer brawl tournament, using all the standard rules for that.

The second is a gaining grounds 50ss tournamen, with a slight twist. A lot of people in the area are participating in the TFL League, so if you are matched against any of your opponents for that, you may play an official TFL game using the corresponding strategy. Also if you let me know who you need to play for that, I will do my best to see you matched up first round.

Both of these events are free, and prizes from the tournament kits will be given out, as well as opportunity to win some store credit for the Halloween party. (They're doing a thing with stamps for games you play and $15 malifaux is one of the prizes you can win for that)

Sign ups for the 50ss tournament will begin at noon, and the first round will start at 1. Rounds will be 1hour 45minutes and there will be 3 rounds.

After the first round (3pm-4pm) we will have an hour or so break for lunch, during which we will be hosting the enforcer brawl.

There will also be a costume contest going on for anyone who is interested!! (Check the Facebook event page above)

The Armoury is located at 58 conduit street in New Bedford, MA, 02745.