Tips against Misaki with Ophelia..?

Merellin

So, I'v been facing a friends Misaki crew a bunch lately and.. I dont stand a chance.. He normaly uses Misaki's crew box plus 2 Katanaka Snipers and I use Ophelias crew box and 2 Slop Haulers. No mather what I try to do, He slaughters me.. He always goes straight for the kill and seems to be too fast for me to actualy do anything, I move up to try and claim some schemes, He flies at me and slaughters me, I move up a couple of models to try and shoot at him, He flies at me and slaughters me, I try to stay back, I cant do anything, and he flies at me and slaughters me.. Does anyone have any tips..?

I dont know what upgrades he use, But he does often have something so I can charge Misaki.. I dont own Lenny yet but I'l try to get him later. And I do tend to have 7ss cache. Normaly things go well for a couple of turns, Then turn 3 or so I loose 4-6 models or so in one turn, Then the rest of my models evaporate.. I had a match today where I moved up a couple of cheep models to lure him out and used the rest to shoot at him. Unfortunately he is extremely lucky in all games so he defended my every attack, Then killed the models I had used to lure him out into range, Then the next turn he slaughterd most of my remaning models..

Have to ask, how much and what type of terrain are you using?  That should give us a better idea of what you are facing.

Second thing to note is he has picked up a pretty strong upgrade to his Misaki by giving her a solid range threat while you added a recovery element to your crew, but with limited range and durability.  Not saying it is bad but not all boxes are a good match against each others as you will find certain crews have some of the natural tools to topple other crews.  It is generally when you have expanded crews and thus can mix things up that it becomes a little harder to end up in as bad of match ups.