Two months in and this is my painted collection of ressers. Cant believe how much I have painted!

Anung Un Rama

Played my first game of Malifaux just under two months ago. Proud to say this is my ressers collection. All assembled and painted by me except for Seamus,cck, Sybelle and two Belle's. Almost completed the ressers, in the background is some drowned almost finished and the students half done. Reva's crew is undercoated and Kirai's crew is assembled......a few more boxes to buy and my goal of owning an painting all the ressers is in sight! At some point i will get the new Seamus box and paint all of them up! I have never been so productive and played so many games or painted so many models! Malifaux has hit something in me like no game has!

14212131_10208697609931097_6588858411000745731_n.jpg

• Like 9

My painting is table top but im happy with it and it stands the 3 foot rule....but i have been so motivated to paint. Painting has always been a chore with other games but with Malifaux its a pleasure.

This is why I bought more Malifaux the other day, instead of starting Age of Sigmar like my friends want me to. The models' quality is great, the ideas and themes are great, the  model count is rather low it's overall very fun to paint.
I was also shooting for tabletop quality (not that I had experience in painting before). I have been planning some conversions and painting schemes for some months now, but there is still much for me to try and learn before actually starting to work on those. For the moment it's a rest from Neverborn and Ten Thunders; it's time to get the Grave Spirit and Punk Zombies for Yan Lo ready, and then some Gremlins Pigs are in line.

• Like 1

I suspect that I will replace these Punks with Goryo in the future while my horrible Naga Toshiro conversion will be upgraded to the Emissary... Still, not gonna lie: It felt so right when I bought them. I also have a fitting spear and a Thunder Archer hat to give the Graveyard Spirit to make him a Soul Porter... (Yeah, my Yan Blow and Chiaki are conversions too :P)

• Like 2