What masters do you fear to face?

4thstringer

So as guild,  I know we all have our problem opponent masters.  What is your last favorite master to face from each faction? Why?

Mine are:

Arcanists: Colette- Her ability to power Howard is hard to deal with, and without executioner I find her hard to kill.   Also does feel like unfair activation control.  (If I'm using Mcm then this becomes Marcus)

Ten Thunders- Probably Lynch, though honestly I haven't had many issues with TT masters

Ressers- Kirai- I don't bring enough casting options to deal well with spirits, and the Ikiriyo is a nightmare for my shooters.   Havent played a lot against ressers though. 

Gremlins- haven't played a lot against gremlins either.   I fear Wong because of glowy plus blasting,  but brewy gives me headaches too.  

Outcasts-lots of contenders here,  but I think Jack daw or levi.  I don't see rat joy in my meta, but JD seems to lock down the board so well, while levi makes me so sad when he ignores my armor. 

Neverborn- Pandora.   This one may not be fear but instead a real lack of enjoyment playing against her.   The trickle damage drives me nuts.