The_Warlock's repository of wrested relics and reprobates

The Warlock

Since my entry for round 2 of the iron painter hasn't arrived yet (again, *swears at postal services for being slow*) I actually did some painting regardless and finished off two of 3 witchling stalkers, the first having been painted a few weeks back. Keeping with the theme of the painted minis....

Q: What do we burn with witches?

A: MORE WITCHES
B: Heretics
C: Wood
D: All of the above
E: None of the above
/2marks

Without further adieu, enjoy the painted goodness as it trickles in slowly.

Whatdoweburnwithwitches.JPG

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Got some insidious madnesses/madnessi? and am missing a piece! D: No idea what piece but am filling out the form. Mods, if it's not an actual missing piece (bottom right of pic/sprue) please let me know.

Photo is here so there's a link for the form, I figured out I'm missing an arm or something? Will get shots of the Pandora crew up soonish.

Thanks for the feedback Lillies! :)

The bumpiness is more due to picture quality- I need to resize the picture to 10% of the original size otherwise it's far too large to upload to the forum. :/ The pewter mask up front needs more layers as well but she's going well- especially since I thought I'd botched the dress. A turquoise wash made it too green but a blue glaze sorted that out.

It's been a while, as I had issues with semi-gloss primer ( a huge mistake >.>) on my translucent green Pandora crew and decided to be cheap about it and use metho to clean it off. Well, a white residue occurred, leaving me to suck it up and by some thinner from Tamiya (which actually solved everything). Lhamian medium by GW was used as the primer stage- then solid coats through to light almost washes helped these guys come to life. The bases are tiles done in the type of grey that boring people feel is too exciting.

Gloss coat was used on the clear parts afterwards to bring back some shine post-seal. Can't wait to get these on the field and create some madness!

Thinking of:

Pandora (not sure on upgrades)
Iggy
3 Sorrows
3 Madnesses
Widow Weaver + handbag

which gives a few points left for upgrades and plays around with Wp duels a fair bit.

In other news, I also finished off my Mysterious Effigy

IMG_0603.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

IMG_0599.JPG

• Like 4

Haven't accomplished much outside of the replacement part arriving (Thanks Wyrd for awesome customer service) and putting a guide wash on the madnesses. The list I tried out was horribad. Sure I lost 5-6 but damnit it's not a good idea to use 3 sorrows as the nominees for public demonstration.

Ha. Hobby stuff to be here soon.

• Like 3