Malifaux Meet up and demo day 19th december @WGC:Hockley

dmarkham

https://www.facebook.com/events/537669656390240/

This is a totally free event.

Check out the above facebook event for more details, but we are hosting a Malifaux meet up and Demo day at the Wayland Games Centre on the 19th december.  This is a great chance to get together over the holiday period and play some games.  If numbers and interest are there I will run this as a proper tournament on the day for those who want some structure to their games, whilst there will be plenty of space for pick up a play games, as well as Demo's for new players in the store throughout.  If you do know anyone who hasn't quite made the plunge yet, why not bring them down, and they can get a demo with staff while you join in the days gaming.

My Mcmourning awaits those who dare oppose him [although technically not 2016 yet im going to get an early start on the ressers as I have a Baby due at the start of the year]

Of course as always there is plenty of space in the gaming hall for other games, so if you fancy a game of guildball, warhammer ancients or anything else for that matter on the day then feel free to arrange games of any system you like.