Missing model. Replacement suggestions?

Nafnaf

Hi guys n gals.

I have just dug my masters of the path models out of the closet after having an intro game of Malifaux and loving it. To my horror I have discovered my chiaki the niece model is missing and I do not want to purchase another box set just to replace her. Could you kind folks suggest another malifaux mini that would be a suitable proxy model for her to run in my crew? I collect to a theme, which is undead samurai ect so any suggestions along those lines to fit would be appreciated. My current collection is - Yan Lo, Soul Porter, x3 Ashigaru, Yin the penangalan, toshiro the daimyo and Izamu the armor.

If we jack it up and don't send it along or if it's messed up due to casting reasons, we'll sort it, but lost models aren't something we're often in the habit of outright replacing due to the fact that it usually means making a sprue unsellable for other others. We do have a 'high hopes' box that sometimes sprues are unsellable or we've had to replace something and thus can work something out then, but that's at a 'as we find it' situation that we check through once a month or so as time allows to see if a sought after piece becomes available for whatever reason.