Versus Lucius

The Grue

I am going to try and become a Henchman for my local LGS when the process reopens this fall and had a question on what set to get.

I personally will be getting the "Bound by Law" Lucius set. Why you ask? Lucius, enough said.

However, I would need to get a second set to be able to demo the game and teach others to play. I plan to get the 2-Player starter set as well to "intro" them into the game, then move on to full fledged crews. The problem I have is that I am not sure what is a "balanced" set to get to oppose him in terms of showcasing the game. I have some ideas of the other Masters I would like to get for myself if I ever dare deviate from the warm embrace of The Guild but I am not sure if they are adequate for the Henchman process.

So I turn to you, Forum of the Wyrd, in your infinite and sometimes conflicting wisdom to help me decide what set to get to play and have played against our most beloved Secretary.

Let me know what you think, and if you could write a "why to get this one" to help me understand why they are the one to get.

As Always,
The Grue