Dark Carnival card quality

Sharp_GT

Thought I'd throw my 2p into the discussion of card size. My Miss Anne Thrope card was SIGNIFICANTLY larger then any other stat or upgrade I'd gotten befor, and when comparing to other cards it looked as though both the dimensions were larger, and the die cut was moved a bit from 'normal.' as said above, none of this is really bad-bad, but yeah, it was noticeable.

I thankfully don't have any broken swords with the DC set, one was a bit bent but not broken yet, so going to have to be carefull with that. The cards though are different sizes here aswell. A small thing but it annoys the hell out of me. Especially since some of the bigger cards are a bit ruffled along the edges now. Sure, it won't prevent the models from being used at some point but it is something that should have been caught before sending stuff out. It's not something that should happen on a Nightmare priced box set. A bit of a bummer really, models are still really good looking though.